[hibernate-dev] Cursor leak

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 02:55:41 EDT 2017

Hi,

You should replicate this behavior using our test case templates:

http://in.relation.to/2015/06/26/hibernate-test-case-templates/

You can choose the hibernate-orm-4 first:

https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-test-case-templates/tree/master/orm/hibernate-orm-4

and then check it out with Hibernate 5 as well, and see if the problem was
fixed.

Vlad