[hibernate-dev] Javassist dependency conflict in the ORM modules for WildFly

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Mar 28 11:30:51 EDT 2017

Hi,

Would it be possible for a WildFly deployment unit processor to detect
Hibernate ORM native applications, by detecting the presence of a
particular configuration file that is always present?  I'm not sure if
this is possible, but if it is, perhaps WildFly could automatically
add the (supported) Hibernate orm module to the native application, if
the deployment is clearly marked as a Hibernate native application, as
well as also exporting Javassist to the deployment.

Thoughts?

Scott