[hibernate-dev] Test case for HHH-11740

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Tue May 16 04:52:33 EDT 2017

When I fixed the SQL Server Dialects, I came up with some utilities:

- setJdbcTimeout,
- SQLServerSnapshotIsolationConnectionProvider
- isSqlLockTimeout

which makes it very easy to tackle this kind of tests. There was no effort
on my side, I just wanted to make the PostgreSQL and MariaDB Jenkins jobs
go green.

Vlad