[hibernate-dev] [Search] Providing an alias for the indexed type

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Nov 7 16:43:54 EST 2017

+1 we should allow to override this.

I think it's material for 6.x , as it ties in with the plans for
decoupling the "index schema definition" from the "indexed type", but
we could introduce a configuration property already in the current
master - something like a type alias.

I probably wouldn't introduce a new annotation now, unless it matches
our intent in 6.