[hibernate-dev] JPA Compliance

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:09:21 EST 2017

When I said multiple modes, I was thinking of defining all these situations
In some interface which declares methods like:

boolean throwsExceptionWhenClosingAClosedEMF()

The interface can have two implementations for Strict JPA and Native mode.

However, the setting could take the FQN of the interface implementation, so
a user can define those compatibility methods according to their needs.

E.g. Maybe someone wants the Strict JPA mode but with just 2 differences;

- don't throw exception when closing the ENG twice
- use the native Hibernate FlushMode.AUTO instead of the JPA one.

Vlad