[hibernate-dev] Auto run CI job

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 22 15:47:14 EST 2017

Hi Steve,

to use triggers it implies you need to configure your personal
repository to notify the CI server about push events.

Have a look at these:
 - https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/settings/hooks

in particular you'll need the one identified as "
http://ci.hibernate.org/ghprbhook/ ", make sure to copy the same
settings, and enable it for the same events we use on the other
repositories.
Also: do not enable it for other events as some of the other options
actually break things: some of the additional metadata has no use and
also make the payloads too large and trigger anti-flood protections on
the CI server, leading for your events to be ignored.

Thanks,
Sanne