[hibernate-dev] @db.dialect@ - yet again

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 09:22:35 EDT 2017

Hi,

Looks like IDEA rebuilds the project and generates the @db.dialect@ issue.

I tackled it with the following Bash script:

@echo off
> set db=%1
> set module="hibernate-core"
> if not "%2"=="" SET module="hibernate-%2"
> if "%2"=="doc" SET module="documentation"
> set target="d:\Vlad\Work\GitHub\hibernate-orm\%module%\target\"
> IF EXIST %target%\resources\test (
>     del %target%\resources\test\hibernate.properties
> )
> pushd %target%
> cd ..
> gradlew pTR -Pdb=%db%
> popd

It's Windows, but it can be easily translated to Linux bash.

I call it as follows:

> ptr h2

This one prepared hibernate-core for H2

> ptr mysql

This one prepared hibernate-core for MySQL

>  ptr h2 envers

This one prepared hibernate-envers for H2

I usually run it from Idea Terminal.

Vlad