[hibernate-dev] SynchronizationRegistry: expose read (lookup) operations?

Jonathan Halliday jonathan.halliday at redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 10:37:20 EDT 2017

The javax.transaction version of that interface already functions as a
per-transaction hashmap, with put/get operations available. If you can
use it directly, then just pick a suitable lookup key - FQCN or even the
sync impl .class itself, since the key is Object type. If not then at
least retain the method signatures and just delegate them down through
the spi.

https://docs.oracle.com/javaee/5/api/javax/transaction/TransactionSynchronizationRegistry.html

Jonathan.