[hibernate-dev] Problems with PreparedStatementSpyConnectionProvider

Mark Rotteveel mark at lawinegevaar.nl
Sun Sep 10 10:28:22 EDT 2017

I have run into a peculiar problem with
PreparedStatementSpyConnectionProvider, the tests that use it fail for
Firebird (and Jaybird 3) for reasons I don't understand.

As far as I can tell from debugging, in tests that use this class, the
statement misbehaves and instead of executing parts of its
implementation, the bytecode modifications applied to the statement by
PreparedStatementSpyConnectionProvider suddenly return a value from a
previous execution, which then causes an exception or other invalid
behavior because it is an incorrect value for the current execution path.

Has anyone seen this before, and what can I do to address this?

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel