[hibernate-dev] [Search and more] What is new in a give release

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 26 09:10:07 EDT 2017

Aaaand it's merged.

I tried to clean up release YAML files as much as possible for every
project, adding missing files as necessary.

You may want to add some content to each project, most notably to the
"what's new" section of each series, but also to the compatibility matrix
of each series. I updated the survival guide with some information about
the YAML files, and I'm available if you need help.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org