[hibernate-dev] [Search and more] What is new in a give release

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 28 10:26:16 EDT 2017

On 28 September 2017 at 14:53, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org> wrote:
> The question is not about whether to have that information.  The question is
> whether a one row table spanning horizontally across the screen is the best
> presentation for that info.

TBH I don't remember myself which ORM series is JPA 2.2 and which one
is 2.1, I often have to doublecheck.. I just think regular users would
have this need even more often.

But I see how this can be far fetched, while there are objectinve
benefits from having a cleaner table, so feel free to remove it.