[hibernate-dev] ORM release process

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:47:10 EDT 2017

You just need to create it for a major.

It's this page: http://hibernate.org/orm/releases/5.2/ presenting the whole
major.

You can keep it simple or add content to it presenting the major as done
here in the What's new section: http://hibernate.org/search/releases/5.8/.

For a minor or a micro, you just need to create the X.Y.Z.yml file as usual.

BTW, with the work Yoann did, you don't really need to mark the previous
micros as displayed: false anymore.

--
Guillaume