[hibernate-dev] New layout for in.relation.to

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 13:57:07 EDT 2017

Hi!

I converted in.relation.to to the new layout and pushed it to
http://staging.in.relation.to/ .

Please take a look at it so that we can make progress quickly.

Note that I still have some work to do on the mobile side. Will do once the
dust has settled and we agree on the layout.

The home page:
http://staging.in.relation.to/

The blog post page: the idea here is to just present the content in a very
minimal way:
http://staging.in.relation.to/2017/09/25/hibernate-community-newsletter-2017-18/

While it's not validated, please be careful when cherry-picking your new
blog post to production, don't merge my commits by mistake!

Note that it doesn't change anything to the blog posts so business can
continue as usual and you can safely cherry-pick your blog post from
staging to production.

Looking forward to your feedback.

--
Guillaume