[hibernate-dev] HipChat / JIRA / Atlassian account(s) login

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Apr 6 10:49:14 EDT 2018

Many of us reported problems with HipChat today / recently.

It seems Atlassian has merged accounts of HipChat and various other
services, like our
JIRA.

I would suggest to reset your password and consider that your new
password will apply to all (most?) of your Atlassian accounts:

I'm not sure what they did exactly, but after resetting my password on
JIRA a couple of days back, now to login on HipChat I had to use that
same password.

HTH