[hibernate-dev] OpenShift Hibernate demo: Next Steps

Fabio Massimo Ercoli fercoli at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 06:20:14 EDT 2018

Hi,

Andrea and me are starting the next sprint on OpenShift Hibernate demo.
Based on the feedbacks we received, we have prepared this TODO list for the
next steps:

* Provide feedback on Infinispan OCP template

* Extract template paramters and environment variables into secrets and
config Maps.

* Refactoring provisioning scripts based on Tristan suggestion:
https://github.com/jboss-container-images/datagrid-7-image/blob/datagrid-services-dev/Makefile
https://github.com/jboss-container-images/datagrid-7-image/blob/datagrid-services-dev/Jenkinsfile

* Discuss Hibernate statup optimization on OCP.

* Implement authentication and authorization.

* Infinispan remote task to update the board (in future Stored procedure
JPA)
* Search / Query on messagges

* Full text Search / Analytics on message content
* Pipeline / DevOps ( Jenkins )

WDYT about it? Suggestions and ideas are more then wecolme.

Cheers
Fabio

--

FABIO MASSIMO ERCOLI