[hibernate-dev] New report for API incompatibilities between 5.1 and 5.3

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 18 11:21:21 EDT 2018

I finished going through this second iteration.  I started color each
finding to better indicate its "status":

   - Blue = converted to a Jira
   - Red = things I do not think we want to change (migration guide)
   - Green = things that I considered "open items" - we should discuss
   further

All have comments to a Jira, etc

Let me know if anyone has further comments.

P.S. Rather than keep an ever-expanding list of changes in the description
of HHH-12424 I started making sub-tasks to track each piece.