[hibernate-dev] Releasing Hibernate ORM 5.2.18.Final?

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 14:54:04 EDT 2018

Months ago Chris volunteered to do the release. I asked him to wait so I
could get HHH-12436 and HHH-11209 fixed.

I'm finally able to address those issues. I think I'll have HHH-12436 ready
to review by early next week. I've already done some some work on on the
last bit mentioned in the PR for HHH-11209, so if nothing else gets in the
way, I should have both fixed next week.