[hibernate-dev] How to enable Javassist when running a WildFly unit test?

Martin Simka msimka at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 07:20:27 EDT 2018

Hi Gail,

mvn clean test -Dtest=HibernateNativeAPINaturalIdTestCase
-Dextra.server.jvm.args="-Dhibernate.bytecode.provider=javassist"
-Dsecurity.manager=true

should do it. But I still see ByteBuddy in the stacktrace. I also tried to
add property directly to WildFly configuration file or to hibernate.cfg.xml
with the same result.

Martin