[hibernate-dev] Re-enabling the BlueOcean interface in Jenkins

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 29 08:12:51 EDT 2018

Just in case someone is annoyed by the notification URL now pointing to the
BlueOcean interface: there is a setting in your account preferences in
Jenkins allowing you to choose between the BlueOcean URL or the classic URL.

See http://ci.hibernate.org/user/<your ID>/configure => "Notification URL"

I didn't try it, but it's worth a shot.

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team