[hibernate-dev] master and 6.0 branch

andrea boriero andrea at hibernate.org
Thu Dec 6 09:34:57 EST 2018

In my opinion we have to distinguish between the types of issues:

   - improvements, I think they must be done only in 6.0 and backported
   only if it is easy
   - minor bugs or bugs with a workaround, I think they should be resolved
   in 6.0 (in case the feature causing the issue is not yet implemented in 6.0
   he solution should be delayed ) and then backported
   - critical bugs should be solved in 6.0 and 5.x in case it is too
   difficult to solve them in 6.0  then just add  a disabled test.