[hibernate-dev] master and 6.0 branch

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Dec 13 11:52:41 EST 2018

I would not even put it on Gail specifically per-se from the 5.x side.
Really we just need to be able to identify what fixes done on 5.x need to
be ported across to 6.  And then, depending on the complexity,  I would
expect some help from the person who implemented the fix in 5 porting that
change to 6 - most of the time, I'd expect to just apply those changes
myself (or Andrea or Chris).

I think a meeting is a good idea