[hibernate-dev] ORM 5 -> 6 first merge meeting

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 08:36:37 EST 2018

Hi,

We had the first 5 -> 6 merge meeting with Chris yesterday. We
cherry-picked all the simple things but there were a few more problematic
things:
- things that needs to be ported soon but weren't a simple cherry-pick
- things that cannot be ported right now because not yet available in 6

We decided to push a document in the 6 tree containing the status so that
we have proper versioning:
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/blob/wip/6.0/MERGE_STATUS.adoc

Andrea, Chris and Vlad each have one issue affected. Maybe let's try to
target the next meeting as the limit for merging them (or push them to kept
for later), probably January 8th-9th.

When you're done with a merge, please remove the related content from the
document so that we can keep track of things.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume