[hibernate-dev] hibernate.org ORM release series page

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 10:43:51 EST 2018

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:27 PM, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org> wrote:

> Pretty sure you are still more impressed with it than I am with Nexus ;)

That's the message I wanted to convey: we don't use the Nexus UI anymore
with the changes made by Yoann.

And that doesn't prevent you from using Bintray for publishing. Just that
we would link to Central instead of Bintray in the website.

But it's your project so do whatever you want. I just wanted to point out
the other improvements made by Yoann, which, IMHO, make the NoORM
experience better than the ORM one with Bintray now. But as mentioned it's
just MHO.

Of course you reported the problem right?  So, you know, it "gets better"...

Yeah, one thing really great is that there is a big Feedback button :).

--
Guillaume