[hibernate-dev] Plans to release 5.2.13?

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 08:05:48 EST 2018

Hi,

AFAICS there are 52 issues fixed for 5.2.13.

And there are a couple of PRs waiting for review AFAICS (which might be
ready to be integrated or not).

So I think it would be really beneficial to continue doing 5.2.x releases.

5.3 is not there yet. And once it's going to be released, we would still
need the integrators to support it (be it WildFly or Spring) before
considering it fully consumable by the end users. And probably some time to
get it field tested too before we can consider 5.2 as being more or less
"dead" and just say to the users "upgrade to 5.3".

My 2 cents.

--
Guillaume