[hibernate-dev] Move beanvalidation-benchmark to Hibernate org

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 05:43:42 EST 2018

Hi,

So I did the move.

And then I thought why not the beanvalidation organization?

I didn't think of it before as I'm not sure this benchmark will stay
totally HV agnostic but for now it is and it could probably stay this way.
If we want some HV specific things, we can still add a specific benchmark
module and keep the BV ones separated.

It would be nice if it was considered a Bean Validation effort rather than
as a purely HV one.

But maybe it makes it too official to have it in the BV organization?

WDYT?

--
Guillaume