[hibernate-dev] 5.3.0 release tomorrow

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jan 31 10:42:17 EST 2018

The next time-box is in fact 2 weeks... :)

Hopefully we have these JPA TCK challenges resolved by then and can do CR
then.  So yes, please have feedback by then.  Yoann and I have been working
on Search and ORM 5.3 (at least parts) so I think that will work out fine.
But yes, OGM makes me a little nervous as as far as I know we have no idea
about that integration yet