[hibernate-dev] Documentation: Cascade and orphanRemoval on associations and Inheritance

Antônio Diego da Luz Silva diego-luz at live.com
Sat Jul 7 17:48:06 EDT 2018

  I think that  will be good if it haves the advise of the need of put the cascade parameter on associations to cause the saving cascade effects on the child entitys.

 Also, I think that will be good if it haves too the advise of the need of maps the entities which are subclasses of entities to use them.

 Also, the orphanRemoval parameter not worked without the parent entity update operation with Hibernate native apis. This seems to be unlike that that is on Documentation.