[hibernate-dev] ORM - Asciidoclet

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 09:33:29 EDT 2018

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 3:16 PM Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org> wrote:

> Oh, you mean it does not like HTML markup?  Not sure, we should ask Dan
> and friends what is expected there from asciidoclet - I'm not sure

Yes, exactly.

HTML output is rendered escaped, which is expected if it considers all our
Javadoc content as potential Asciidoctor.

For now, I'll disable it in 5.3 as we're not even sure we have Asciidoctor
in it.

But we should check that for 6 as, if it's expected, we would have to
rewrite all the existing Javadoc as Asciidoctor.

I posted something on the Asciidoctor discussion forum:
http://discuss.asciidoctor.org/Migrating-to-Asciidoclet-progressively-td6425.html
.

--
Guillaume