[hibernate-dev] [ehcache2] package name fix needed in 5.3.x documentation

Laurent Almeras lalmeras at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:36:44 EDT 2018

Hi,

Sorry to bother you on a deprecated feature subject, but I think the
package names provided in documentation are broken :
https://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/orm/userguide/html_single/Hibernate_User_Guide.html#caching-provider-ehcache-region-factory

Do we agree that the correct names are
org.hibernate.cache.ehcache.internal.SingletonEhCacheRegionFactory and
org.hibernate.cache.ehcache.internal.EhCacheRegionFactory ? Not sure I'm
right because of the .internal package; I spontaneously understand it as
« private, do not touch » package.

If I'm not wrong, I can open a Jira and propose a PR.

--
Laurent Almeras