[hibernate-dev] https://hibernate.org enforced

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Jul 30 13:03:05 EDT 2018

Well I guess I got my feedback :) Sorry I did not know it was on
purpose, I don't remember reading it on the mailing list.

So with enforced HTTPS off, we need to go a chase all the links in the
form of https://hibernate.org/foo and make them
https://hibernate.org/foo/ due to a limitation in GitHub
See https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/WEBSITE-524

Otherwise, you get a downgrade to http.