[hibernate-dev] HTTPS for Bean Validation
sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 18 11:49:31 EDT 2018
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 at 18:51, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Let’s wait quickly for Sanne’s feedback on why he was having certificate issues. My experience with let’s encrypt has been stellar so far (httpd).
I was experimenting with "let's encrypt" but then you told me that I
wasn't allowed to use that service.
So if that's no longer true I can resume my experiments? I don't
remember the details of the issues I had exactly; there was something
related with using an incompatible httpd version.
> > On 16 Jun 2018, at 16:20, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet at gmail.com> wrote:
> > One thing we could do that would simplify a lot of things is moving in.relation.to to its own organization and have the website on GH. It wouldn't be too much work and would solve the issue once and for all and get our web infrastructure consistent.
> > Thoughts on this idea?
I'm understanding GH now offers a
I'm still hoping to move our javadocs as well after we move the
websites though, so not sure if that's worth it as we'll always have
> hibernate-dev mailing list
> hibernate-dev at lists.jboss.org
More information about the hibernate-dev