[hibernate-dev] Introduce OperationContext in 5.3?

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 00:58:49 EST 2018

Hi Steve,

I was going to make an improvement to my POC to use lambda expressions. I
remember you had a couple of comments about the POC; I'll have to look them
up. If it wasn't anything that had a big impact on the design, then I think
I may be able to get it fixed in 2 weeks. I'll look into this more tomorrow.

Thanks,
Gail