[hibernate-dev] ORM - HHH-12332 - Releasing a 5.2.15 quickly?

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 07:25:41 EST 2018

Apparently, there is still an issue with the latest fix but a different one:
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-12332?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=101427#comment-101427

I posted a message to try to help the OP isolating the issue.

I know it's not very satisfactory but I would really prefer that we revert
this all for now. It's too risky just to fix a corner case.

--
Guillaume