[hibernate-dev] Depending on JAXB / JDK11 compatibility

Christian Beikov christian.beikov at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:55:57 EDT 2018

I actually think since the bootclasspath has precedence over the user
classpath, nothing will happen. It's just that there is an additional
JAR that needs to be downloaded.

If it's an implementation with zero further dependencies, it might
actually be an ok solution to add the dependency, as users could simply
exclude the dependency if they like without messing up other transitive
dependencies.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*