[hibernate-dev] Releases and CI setup

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:53:12 EDT 2018

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 6:09 PM, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet at gmail.com>
wrote:

> So I would say:
> - either we fix the issue we have with all the branches being tested for
> each commit that we discussed numerous times

Here it is:
https://github.com/gsmet/github-plugin/commit/03328fcf8ecd9117d1c8c2a9b967efa111d6be46

Unit tests are OK and I added new ones. We would need to test it in the
wild.

It's not intrusive at all and rather clean (there's a small hack related to
BranchSpec pattern matching but it's due to a bug in an underlying
library). The class GitHubRepositoryBranchSpecContributor that might look a
bit obscure is just an adaptation of the original Jenkins class filtering
on repository name only.

Comments welcome, I would like to test it on our CI at some point.

--
Guillaume