[hibernate-dev] Changes to the ORM Travis configuration

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Fri May 11 14:02:21 EDT 2018

Hi,

I committed a few changes to the ORM Travis configuration to hopefully make
the builds more stable - we had a lot of failures due to timeouts.

As Gradle can spend a lot of time on a specific step without any output,
the ORM jobs often timed out.

I added a travis_wait 45 to allow the Gradle command to run for 45 minutes.
It should be used by the new PRs as soon as you're based on current master.

There is one drawback: you only see the command output when it's either
finished or timed out but I thought you are probably not spending your time
looking at the jobs in progress.

Hopefully, it will help.

--
Guillaume