[hibernate-dev] Stride

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri May 18 09:56:21 EDT 2018

Does Zulip have a Fedora (native) client that can be installed by Fedora
dnf tool?

I've been using Zulip in a browser [1] (as I do with hipchat) and it
seems at least as good as hipchat.

Has anyone looked at the Zulip multiple organization (team) support [2]?

Scott

[1] https://infinispan.zulipchat.com/
[2] https://zulip.readthedocs.io/en/1.7.1/prod-multiple-organizations.html