[hibernate-dev] Is bytecode enhancement enabled by default in 5.3?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Sat May 19 06:28:24 EDT 2018

Hi Gail,

perhaps your question is related to WildFly? As far as I know, WildFly
does enhance entities automatically during deployment.

But as Luis suggested, Hibernate doesn't control this process so I'm
not sure if that's still the case in any development branch of
WildFly; probably a question for Scott.

If not WildFly, other platforms might do the same but it's up to them
to decide on the defaults.

Thanks,
Sanne