[hibernate-dev] Disallow uncategorized topics

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Tue May 22 04:43:06 EDT 2018

Hi,

We've seen a few posts on discourse lately without any category. More often
than not, these are about ORM (which makes sense since most posts are about
ORM).

This is a bit annoying since it makes it hard to configure Discourse to
only receive notifications about topics we want to actively monitor.

Would anyone object to disallowing uncategorized topics? I can create a
"Miscellaneous" category if you want, but I'd really like people to pick a
category when they create a topic.
--
Yoann Rodiere
yoann at hibernate.org / yrodiere at redhat.com