[hibernate-dev] JDK 11 Early Access build 15 is available for download.

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu May 31 10:59:00 EDT 2018

Hi Rory,

I was trying to download the OpenJDK / Linux distribution from
http://jdk.java.net/11/, but it seems to link to [1] which returns a
404 error page.

I'll use the Oracle / Linux build in the meantime.

Thanks,
Sanne

1 - https://download.java.net/java/early_access/jdk11/15/GPL/openjdk-11-ea+15_linux-x64_bin.tar.gz