[hibernate-dev] JIRA self-registration of users

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:23:23 EDT 2018

Hi,

Not sure it's related but when I go to JIRA on my mobile phone (probably
not logged in), I have a popup asking to log in that I have to close.
Sometimes it reappears once again when I close it.

I don't have this behavior when using Firefox on my laptop, even when
signed out but that might explain some people creating an account.

--
Guillaume