[hibernate-dev] Boolean with null values and SAP SQL Anywhere

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Nov 2 11:14:34 EDT 2018

In the general sense, it ultimately comes down to how one views the
situation.  Is it a bug?  Then I think it is reasonable to just change it
and mention it in the migration guide.  If it is an enhancement, then I
think a setting makes sense to control this.

Honestly though, not sure this has a big compatibility impact.