[hibernate-dev] HipChat

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:41:45 EST 2018

Ah yes, I seem to remember that they removed the ability to create new
accounts (which is a shame for existing communities planning their
migration but that's how it is).

We are trying gitter at the moment so you can join us here (in the
hibernate community, we have a bunch of rooms).

Not sure it will be our final destination though, we are still discussing
it.

Cheers,

--
Guillaume