[hibernate-dev] HipChat

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 12 10:16:28 EST 2018

Yes, signing into our HipChat as a new member is difficult, maybe
impossible. I tried the same in the WildFly HipChat and had to request
being invited.

I tried to invite you, but got the following error:

We encountered the following errors:
It appears aepedraza3117 at gmail.com already has a HipChat account. Right
now, HipChat only works with one email per HipChat team.
So I invited you with the address aepedraza3117+hibernate at gmail.com. But as
Guillaume said, it would be more convenient on Gitter at the moment.

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org