[hibernate-dev] Moderation of in.relation.to

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Fri Nov 16 08:47:13 EST 2018

I think we need to be moderators, but I don't think I currently am. And
apparently I do not have access to the organization settings, where I
suppose we can define who is a moderator. (
https://disqus.com/admin/orgs/2655592/default/settings/general/ doesn't
work for me)

Sanne, maybe you can register us?

Thanks.