[hibernate-dev] Moderation of in.relation.to

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Nov 16 13:30:13 EST 2018

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 at 13:47, Yoann Rodiere <yoann at hibernate.org> wrote:

> I think we need to be moderators, but I don't think I currently am. And apparently I do not have access to the organization settings, where I suppose we can define who is a moderator. (https://disqus.com/admin/orgs/2655592/default/settings/general/ doesn't work for me)
>
> Sanne, maybe you can register us?

You're all registered as moderators already, except Fabio, Andrea and
Koen who don't seem to have an account (please register if at all
interested?).  You also all have the admin password, it's in the usual
wiki page ;)

But I can't find other options either. I remember occasionally
receiving a moderator email request, I just don't seem to receive them
consistently?