[hibernate-dev] Getting automatically removed from the list for "excessive bounces"?

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:50:00 EDT 2018

FWIW, I also received these emails and apparently Chris too as we talked
about it. I wasn't sure of who to contact for this sort of issues.

We are using GMail too.

I tried to take a look at the Mailman administration page to see if I could
get a hand on one of those bounce messages but to no avail.

Hopefully, support will be able to get more information.

Thanks.