[hibernate-dev] Is there a way to have ServiceContributor per SessionFactory/EMF instead of per application classloader?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Sep 14 18:14:02 EDT 2018

Doing so would require a programatic call while bootstrapping Hibernate.
The ServiceContributors are applied during
`org.hibernate.boot.registry.StandardServiceRegistryBuilder#build`
processing.  So we'd need a call to register a ServiceContributor with the
StandardServiceRegistryBuilder.

Of course that also means you'd have to have access to the