[hibernate-dev] Rebased ORM6

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Aug 30 14:34:04 EDT 2019

I've completed a rebase of Steve's latest ORM6 branch onto our latest ORM5
master, so to have it incorporate all latest bugfixes and performance
enhancements we recently developed on master.

To be more specific, this is a rebase of commit 'wip/sqm-jpa-types-sql-ast'
[2e002c73c6] onto 'master' [40b30fa099].

I'm pushing it as branch '6-rebased-August' to my own fork. (commit
[ec3a325fbc]).

I hope that anyone having some work in progress could cherry pick on top of
that :)
Also you probably want to push it somewhere else and give a more creative
name.

Steve: the last commit might need special attention.

I needed to review the SessionImpl#buildLockOptions method as there was a
conflict, but while trying to resolve it I realized the method was probably
not doing what it was supposed to, so I changed it - I think fixing
something odd but I might have misunderstood the intent, or thrown off by
some mistake during rebase. Would appreciate another pair of eyes on that
one as I definitely changed the semantics.

Thanks,