[hibernate-dev] How to add Weblinks w/ new HHH Jira view?

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Jul 12 16:01:34 EDT 2019

I see that the new Jira view allows issue links to be added easily.

With the old view, I could add a Weblink (basically just a generic
hyperlink). I don't see how to do that with the new view. Does something
need to be added to provide that functionality?

For now, I can go back to the old view to link JBEAP issues. I'm concerned
I will lose ability when the view gets updated again.

Could someone please let me know how to find or add that functionality?

Thanks,
Gail